My client are a fast fashion retailer who are looking to add an experienced garment technologist to their team within wholesale.
Wholesale Merchandiser – The role
Job holder is responsible for the management of the Wholesale customer account to ensure that the Production/ Merchandising function is effectively controlled within the agreed business strategy.
• Responsible for leading their team to drive effective performance management, identify customer requirements whilst ensuring targets and margin is achieved.
• Conducts critical path analysis to provide insights and reports for internal meetings.
• Ensures productive relationship between the customer, merchandising function and all other business areas to ensure goals are achieved.
• Supplys the Merchandiser Manager with the accurate data and offers solutions to enable informed decisions and planning.
• Checking all details on the customers contract/manual and passing on all relevant details to the supplier to ensure all stock delivered is compliant.
• Updating and meticulously monitoring the critical path to identify any potential for slippage.
• Proactive identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems/ delays as they arise so as to minimize the risk off cancellation or debits.
• Responsible for the co-ordination of all critical path milestones to ensure accurate invoicing.
Wholesale merchandiser – The candidate
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Communicates effectively and confidently at all levels promoting a positive, can-do and professional attitude at all times
• Time management skills in order to prioritise workload
• Demonstrates strong eye for detail, methodical approach and data accuracy
• Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills and computer literate
• Team management experience
• Excellent organisation skills essential and the ability to multi task
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.